PADDS Fees and Services
Notice concerning copyright restrictions:
The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproduction of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposed in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
PADDS Price Schedule
Copying (All copy pricing is exclusive of applicable copyright or royalty fees.)
- Per article, electronic, first 50 pages: $16.00
- Per article, paper, first 50 pages: $20.00
- Over 50 pages, electronic or print, per page: $0.25
- Articles or Abstract-Only of 2 pages or less: $7.50
- Color reprints, electronic: No charge
- Color reprints, hard copy, surcharge per page: $7.50
- Maps - 36”x48” - $10.00
- Plates - 24”x36” - $7.50
- Rush within 24 hours - $10.00
- Royalty and copyright fees: exact price plus 20%
- Shelf charge for items ordered without specifying a PA accesion number, SPE or OTC number or patent number: $4.00 for Petroleum Abstract Subscribers; $6.00 for non-subscribers
- Shipping: exact pricing
- Special orders: Please ask for a price quote
- Binding $10 for first 50 pages plus $7.50 for each addtional 50 pages
- 48 hour turnaround: Most documents are sent back to the customer within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- Clean copies
- Sub-accounting on invoices
All payments are to be made in US Dollars.
Prepayment is required for first time customers.
Customers will be invoiced monthly.
In compliance with copyright law, PADDS will bill all required royalty charges on monthly invoices, unless the requestor specifies it will make royalty payments.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted as well as wire transfer. Contact PADDS for wire transfer information.